If you want to stop receiving news on your device for any reason, below we give you the way to disable such communications in the most common operating systems.
Being a "not stored" push notification, we do not have any personal information on our systems that allows us to identify you to cancel the delivery, being necessary that you execute the following instructions by yourself from the computer that receives these notifications:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click "More" and then "Settings"
- At the bottom, click "Advanced"
- Under "Privacy and security," click "Site settings"
- Click "Notifications"
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off "Ask before sending".
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
MOBILE / TABLET
- In your device, open the Chrome app.
- Open the menu on the upper right side and click on Settings.
- Go to advanced settings and click on website configuration and then notifications.
- Check or uncheck the upper option selector.
You can find additional information through this link: Google official Support